sustainable spa practitioner
cost per attendee
The Group course is only available on specific dates. Interaction is live throughout the course and recordings are made available afterwards.
The following additional features are included in this course to enhance your learning experience:
- Downloadable resources (course hand-outs, template policies and reports, etc.)
- 1-on-1 or group coaching calls with you
- Direct email access to you
|Course 1||8/9 March 2022|
|Course 2||10/11 May 2022|
|Course 3||9/10 August 2022|
|Course 4||11/12 October 2022|
Thank you for contacting us!
We will contact you shortly to finalise your Dynamic online course booking.
After completing this course, you will be in a position to:
- Appreciate how sustainability principles are applied to spas/salons and identify its commercial benefits.
- Implement green building principles in new or existing spa buildings
- Incorporate sustainable fixtures and fittings in spas
- Select sustainable and ethical cosmetic products for spas
- Select sustainable and ethical consumables for spas
- Apply the management principles necessary to create a sustainable spa
- Incorporate water and energy efficiencies in spas
- Implement Fair Trade practices
- Practice responsible waste management in spas
- Conduct a sustainability audit
Who is the target audience?
This course is ideal for practitioners in the same spa or students from the same school.
+27 83 630 7730